View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 02:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Chat Foreclosure action affects health

I'm sure everyone who is facing or in foreclosure knows it affects their health.

At the May 28 hearing I was so stressed that I got white spots on my middle finger, fingernail.

I was lucky that a business owner and a nice woman had come to the hearing with me, because it looks like I'm going to be allowed to do Discovery. But, it was still extremely stressful.

Then, I needed my notes from a couple years ago and realized that the only place I wrote about how distressed I was, was on the BrainTalk forum, which later crashed and all my posts were lost, so I didn't/don't have any record of how badly affected I was.

So, that has made me realize that while I feel very alone, because I am alone, trying to find a bit of support can backfire and do more harm, in the long run, than not.

After that I stopped posting here, because I was thinking of this being like Braintalk, and thinking how it's important to keep ones own notes on ones own computer...

then, I had to get a new computer... and Vista lost my documents, a month of which were new on Vista...

What a ... shaking my head here ... trip. To say the least.

I think that when I was young I had no idea how things would changed when my health was affected and all my saving was lost because a lawyer lied in court...

I just was so trusting, I would not EVER have thought a lawyer would lie in court. Just like when I was having all the IRS problems in the 90s, I thought the IRS would not EVER break the law because they were a part of the government.

LOL

Cracks me up.

What I do know is true, is that my fingernails keep reflecting the ebb and replenishment of my vitamin B12. Earlier today I had NO moons, now there is a suggestion that the moon on my right thumb might be trying to come back.

Sigh.
tied (11-20-2009)