View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 05:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Wy would someone do this? Espeically someone who loves you?

Why . . . not wy. . . I was so upset I didn't see this until I posted it. . .

I don't think it was directed at me, there would be no reason, but today my partner so severely pruned all our rose bushes that they may die. My big blooming Carefree Delights and my round and lovely Pink Meidilands are gone! I can't even bear to look out the front door right now. . . it is so ugly out there. Why would she do this even though we have books that say not to cut them back until winter? She knows better. All she could say is she couldn't work around them . . . so she trimmed them.

They are gone. . . the one sight I could count on every day. . .

I have never screamed like I did when I looked outside. . . she came running probably expecting to see my arm dangling and bloody or a huge spider devouring my foot or something. . . I really freaked. The one thing I could count on daily to be bright and beautiful . . . and now they are gone. I really flipped out . . .

Am I being too sensitive. . . . or should I worry that she wasn't thinking straight when she went beyond trimming, and took almost all the foliage and all the buds and blooms off of our roses? I am so depressed right now. . . .
Attached Thumbnails
Wy would someone do this?  Espeically someone who loves you?-100_2074-jpg