View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 07:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Breezy,I first broke my left patella in 2005 after falling at work and had to have 2 surgeries on that in 2005 and 2006 and after that I was having alot of hip problems on my left side that's where I think rsd started after the bad fall with my kneecap then in 2008 I twisted my right ankle and that caused my foot to fracture.. Strange but for some reasons the doc think my rsd started in my right foot the one I fractured.. but after not putting my foot in a cast just letting me use crutches and no walking boot or anything it never healed up so after 12 weeks or so they decided to cast it for it to heal and then when I got the cast off my ankle was so stove up I couldn't put my foot down but they said I should be back to walking in a couple of days.. Which was not the case at all. So they finally dx'd me in sept of 2008 with rsd of the right foot... but I think it all started a long time before That.. Just lately I have had both my feet go numb in the last 2 months and blood pressure problems and now kidney problems.. I have read where rsd affects the sympatheitc system in strange ways like starting to cause spikes in bp and kidney funtion problems etc///
lexiemae1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote