View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 09:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I know u don't know me but in no way am I joking!! I would shave my head. My husbands hair was about like yours a little thinning on top and when I had to have some pretty drastic medical procedures he shaved his head for me to help me with my self-esteem at the time because I felt I looked like sh-- . I felt like he luvs mo so much for having the guts to do it at first.. For years he always said I ought to shave my head, but I am afraid I would look like a pinball head. Anyhow he luvs his bald head now.. He keeps it shaved and doesn't even notice it anymore..I really like it too. When he used to get his hair cuts he had about 2 hairs on top and the hairdressers always asked what he wanted to do with this bangs(2 hairs) and I told them to feather them.. HAHA I really am serious as a women opinion.. I think most men now look really macho with the shaved head.. Take Care LISa By the way, u can look at our pics under my photo album..

Last edited by lexiemae1; 07-19-2009 at 09:07 PM. Reason: added more
lexiemae1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (07-20-2009), FinLady (07-20-2009), Taffy (07-20-2009), Twinkletoes (07-19-2009)