View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 11:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default You could be my twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMajo View Post
-I have no friends because my character ir weird...

-I dont go out to dance because all my body hurts...

-I hate to go shopping clothes because Im fat and huge like a pig....

-I dont drive because I have visual problems and severe pain in my wrists...

-I stay in bed all day during weekends....

Sorry, Im feeling so frustrated right now... Had a sad day... a borong one, when I start thinking more than I should...

Sad as crazy, frustated like mad...

Needed to vent.

Im so worried about my future... with all these problems, who would like to take care of me ? I mean, to be with me ?
YOU COULD BE MY TWIN, except that I stay in bed most of the week. Possibly you are still functional enough to be able to work, making weekends the only time you can stay in bed? If so, my congratulations. I will not have anyone to take care of me. And financial problems are, well, very problematic. Don't be sorry about venting. I am not computer literate, really, but as long as I am here, you can count on me to listen. An elderly next-door neighbor has been asking me to Sr. Citizens Dances, because they are trying to bring in more money to pay the bands. What a nightmare! I am too weak to dance, and if I wasn't, I still wouldn't do the 2-step. All around me, people are saying, "Isn't this FUN?" I'm agreeing out of courtesy but am thinking, "Are you mad?" When actually it's me that's mad and too depressed to be interested in anything. This chat forum has helped me more than anything. Hope to hear from you again, Blue. billie bluecat
billie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-20-2009), barbo (07-20-2009), BlueMajo (07-21-2009), DejaVu (07-26-2009), Doody (07-26-2009)