View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 11:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post

Good evening or good morning depending where you live!

For a little while now I've been getting requests to re-open the Sleepless thread, so what better place to do that than right here in the new social thread?

In honor of the new forum....... this is the Koala signing in for any sleepy heads at SOS who just can't sleep, and would like some company to help shorten those long and lonely nights.

For all our new members.... welcome to Sleepless at SOS!

To members who've been to the thread before.....welcome back!

Hope to catch up with everyone soon.

I'M A NEW MEMBER. I have to try to sleep tonight, as I have a doctor's appt tomorrow. Generally, I am an insomniac in full sail. It takes me a couple of days to fall asleep, and I worsen my depression by staying in bed during the day, because I am just getting to sleep when light dawns. My sleep patterns are deplorable in that I watch TV to fall asleep, which obviously doesn't work well, but it keeps the negative and scary thoughts from intruding by providing a distraction, which I cannot do with my mind alone. Before cataract surgery, I could read without glasses, and could turn on my side and go to sleep reading. Having to wear bifocals negates this tactic, as they dig into the pillow and need constant readjusting. Thank you for your contribution, Koala, and I hope to hear more from you. billie bluecat
billie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nik-key (07-28-2009)