View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 06:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can return the healing hugs to (((Julie))), they helped (well, with another swallow of percodan that is, heh)...

I wonder if I can thank Kell for remembering my tushie and let her know it's still very sore, but it isn't PAINful as much as it was at Thanksgiving...it's almost back to normal which is sore for me. They said my MRI showed 'chronic trauma' to the tailbone...

I wonder if ex-husband's abuse from 35+ years ago helped it along...after he'd have me on the floor curled up ina ball, he'd kick me in my spine with his pointy dam cowboy boots...

Then again, I wonder if it could be from all the falls I've had, not the least of which was slipping off the back of a horse as it rushed up a riverbank. She deposited me squarely on my tailbone. And a few other mishaps along the road of life...

I wonder that granddoody is having a ball picking up fresh lemons, oranges and grapefuit out there in Palm Springs.

I wonder that they had a ball yesterday when they went to the Santa Monica pier....

I wonder at what a wonderful daughter I have that she checks in with me each day, silly girl...

I wonder at Ross's mom. On Christmas Eve I said, "Oh what will we do with our children gone on vacation for a week!?" and she replied, "Nancy, you need to get a life!" Hmmmmmm. Well I think she needs to pull the cobb out of her...

I wonder what delicious smells are coming from Mr. and Mrs. Alffe's kitchen...

I wonder what movie they may be watching tonight...

I wonder if you know that they live in an absolutely beautiful home that takes my breath away. Mrs. Alffe is a fantastic decorator...

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote