View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 12:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sally I use my son's game with the Grandkiddies when we visit. It is so much fun. I like playing against other people, my competitive nature.

Many games I can do, some I just watch the kids do, like jogging, or hula hoops. It burns the calories for the kids that sit at computers or in school all day. Great exercise. I like bowling, tennis and basketball. That is all I have tried.

I have two different types of wobble boards at home I use for my balance. The PT people have the same ones. They help a lot. They are not part of the Wii games though. Wii has a different one, like standing on a scale.

Sally the instructions for each Wii game is right there on screen. You just need to have someone connect it to your TV for you and buy some accessories to go it.

AZjanie, I am glad you are enjoying it. Exercise increases endorphins, which help prevent depression too. I think it is the greatest game with activity included in it, that was ever made.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (07-20-2009)