View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 03:25 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Befuddled , she slithers among the patriotic chest bumping to. ask a few questions

is it all about numbers? is it a matter of shifting and how accountable is the govnt to provide?

Ironically. will we still be paying higher taxes..0f course with the screw sneaking up on the middle class?

teach me about it please and thank you.
p

editing to add that this is incomplete. actually i mean in the first question - are there too many of us?

and in the second, i didn't add the complete thought - meant to explain the irony and that would be if it all comes out the same....but who is in charge?

recalling the recent holiday, but think it's meaning is archaic. need a new holiday celebrating other things...

zzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftermathman View Post
cost to the UK $ 328 million

cost to America $ 1000 million to $ 5000 million

US GDP is seven times that of the UK so pro rater we come in at approx $ 2,500 million. Remember we get a lot of Eastern Europeans (non EU) and Indian sub continent.

I accept my initial statement was wrong, it just seems like we pay out to everyone due to their "human rights". Even failed asylum seekers are eligible for NHS care prior to deportation and believe me it is tough to fail to immigrate to the UK. We even had a bunch of guys fake a plane hi jack to land in the UK, then they claimed asylum and were allowed to stay.

Come the revolution, Tony Blair and Gordon Brown will be first up against the wall

Take care,
Neil.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 07-20-2009 at 03:43 AM.
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote