View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 06:27 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Jeez Louise, Judy! I'm not joking, have you thought at all about canibus for the pain? It does work and it doesn't require a lot to get results; if nothing else, just to help you get a decent night's sleep! I'm sorry this is beating you up so badly, few things are as disturbing as constant pain.

Sandy, what an ordeal on your vacation! But, in the long view, it is most excellent that you were right there when it all happened. Your poor mom sure has had a rough run of it.

I've been eating well and moving a lot more than usual, yet, the muffin top remains (??); but I also have the hormone excuse to fall back on for now. I can wear the skinny girl clothes but not as comfortably as the fat girl size. I just have to keep pushing the envelope!

I have many points of muscle pain as so many are now waking up again after a 6-year hiatus. I'm anxious for them to come back to function and tend to overdo it most days. Since I'm forced to wear socks in summer by the bot foot, I will go to the mall today to get some more and walk about in their A/C until I'm cooked.

I adore the pain! This is the first time that leg has felt anything in years. I even walked on rough, grassy terrain with cane only at PT on Friday. I was pretty scared, but it was grand!

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
AfterMyNap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-06-2013), DM (07-20-2009), NurseNancy (07-20-2009), SandyC (07-20-2009)