View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 02:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi you all! . I'm still on the coast. I wonder what you may think of the ton of photos I took tonight of the sun setting... moment by moment until the sun kissed clouds. It was awesome. (I'll transfer the pics from memory stick to a site-page after I get home and share.)

The woman staying in the room next-door asked if she could come over and stand on my deck area (the hotel deems "private") to get photos, too. Of course, it was okay! I showed her the "preview" mode of my photos, and... geeze, I liked what I saw that I took, too!

I wonder: Will I ever take another trip that measures up to this one? Everyone has been just so friendly and I've not had to initiate the chit-chats with them. Ohhh, what a relief.

I wonder whether I will see the people, in the surrounding rooms, again. They are just soooooooooooo nice and so genuine!

I wonder if the setting has changed much since others here had ventured to/through the Redwoods. I didn't take photos entering, but will on the return trip and maybe you all will let me know if you note differences from when you were in the area.

I wonder: Why does the sun seem to disappear into the clouds in the evening.

Hmmm... I wonder why I didn't have a camera when I was a child and vacationing on the Atlantic shore and if the sun sets differently.

P.S.: Nope, no pooping or puddling on the beach from meeeeee . My doggie... well, we won't go there . But, a store owner did say she wanted to "meet" my doggie. I took her into the store and the owner pampered her and took her photo. It's a good thing my doggie does not let things "go to her head" or she'd be so ego-ridden it would not be funny. So many people keep telling her how pretty she is and asking if they can pet her. I think she's worn out; it may be a nap day for her her today (Wednesday).

Last edited by Bobbi; 09-13-2006 at 03:15 AM.
Bobbi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote