View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 07:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Awww Alffe how sweet that Michael came to you in the middle of th enight and told you he was okay ((((Alffe)))))

Doody I bet he's talking to your sis! (((Doody)))

I think I posted this at the old place but when my mom had had her stroke, a couple of months later I had spent a week here with her and then headed back to Houston only to get a phone call as soon as I got back that she had gone downhill real fast and they were taking her to the hospital. My brother was in Colorado at the time. We knew it was the end and the doctors said they'd try to get her to hold on for us to come say our goodbyes. She passed at 6:30am.

Later that week we were all together and talking and Robbie said he had been laying in bed about 5:30am lamenting that Mommy wouldn't get to see his new condo. He worked nights and slept days, so he had blackout curtains on his window, but unexplainably his room filled with light. He said that his first thought was that Mommy had been there to see his condo, but that it was something else since it was 5:30 and she died at 6:30. We all then realized the time difference was an hour and that Mommy had visited him afterall and had seen his condo.

Julie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (11-19-2010)