View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 02:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Kate!

Hi Kate! I would give almost anything to get away from this HEAT! 100+ degrees every single day! I'm stuck inside, except for my dr's visits.......Going tomorrow to have more blood work done - since I'm on Cellcept again, my neuro is making me go every week for the next 8 weeks.

I talked to Dr. I and he agreed to let me go to 60/40 pred every other day.....tomorrow I start the 60! I was JUST starting to lose weight and was down to only 2 chins, but I really think I NEED the boost right now!

Do you CRAVE sweets since you started on the pred? I used to like them, but now I LOVE them! Still, I have to lose those pesky 40 lbs!

Having 2 periods monthly really stinks! I know it has something to do with my IV IG or the other. There is just no other explaination for it!

I tell you one thing, if I win the lottery, I am heading for Australia! I've always wanted to go anyway........

Hope this finds you stronger and HAPPY!

Big hugs!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Oh Erin,

wish I could send you some of this nice cool weather we are having here, just had a hail shower.

2 periods a month, I recon 1 a month is waaaay to much, which reminds me why I'm feeling so atrocious at the moment!!!!!!! Grrrrrr I hate periods and how they totally drain me and make my MG worse.

I really do feel for you at the moment, wish I could do something
take care
Kate