View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 02:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekend Dive Update

Thanks again for all the kind and inspiring thoughts. I'll just leave a quick note here on my dive weekend.
Recently my life situation had become very challenging and stressful. This weekend dive shed some new light...I, so needed to be reminded of.

1) When you look at a picture too closely it gets distorted!!! If you take a photo and put it close to your face, the picture becomes distorted. So it is in life. Removing myself and observing from a distance gave me clarity.

2) Also, diving and being with young children reminded me that.....All good comes from God! We need to be grateful, because if you look around there is greatness and good everywhere.

3) What we say and do has an impact...one that we may never know how much effect it will have. Therefore we should be aware and present where ever we are (in the moment).

The dive class consisted of lifeguards from Whitesands Missle Range. These young adults were amazing and great fun to be with.

There were also two young boys there certifying with their mom. So I assisted her with one whille she assisted the other while testing. I also went turtle hunting (underwater of course) with the boys. They had lost their father a few years earlier to a tragic accident and they were just amazing young spirits to be with.

There were so many other situations, that I felt gave me insight. Just the beauty, creatures and the amazing souls I shared a playful experience with. Bobber...you are RIGHT I am blessed. We all are. There...even in this hard economic times...are many blessings for us to enjoy!

The first night I suffered terribly and was sure there was NO way I would dive the next day. But the new day came...and I went again. Although I have effects from the weekend, the " Good " certainly has outwieghted the bad.
Much Love to all!
Di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-21-2009), dreambeliever128 (07-20-2009), loretta (07-25-2009), SBOWLING (07-20-2009), suz66 (07-22-2009)