View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 03:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Vacation - Yippee!

Sorry have not posted much - - getting ready for vacation (which was never this exhausting before lol). Going to Lake Goerge, in upstate NY - - where the water is very clear and very, very cold. Haven't been there in 25 years or so, but we have to go to east coast for hubby's HS reunion - - and decided to take a few extra days. I can't wait to get out of Texas heat (Erin & Simon I wish you could come!) - but mostly I can't wait to jump into freezing cold water!!

Saw neuro Friday...got some ?? answered. Yes, Mestinon will probably have to be boosted over time - - and no, don't worry. If Mestinon stops working there are other things we can do. (little did they know I have already learned all this from you folks).

There is one thing I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced. Every once is a while, I get these really sharp painful 'beestings' - - but from the inside. Like some nerve is really unhappy for a split second. This happened occasionally before Mestinon - - but more often now with it. Anybody have this happen to them? Anybody know what it is?

Will check in when I can (unless I grow gills and decide to stay!!). Take care everyone - - and stay rested and well.

Sue
suev is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote