View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Wonder that wonder #191 IS NOW IN LIGHTS OUT!
Wonder that I did reply to Billie on 191 tho

My biggest Wonder ...I so badly wonder that if I picture in my head a huge hand reaching down out of the clouds and sky Gods hand ...reaching down fixing some of our ,issues, problems,illnesses, fixng this world a bit ... wonder if it could happen ... wonder how awesome that would be !!

Wonder that I didnt have any one person in mind when I logged on but now every one of you is in my mind.

Wonder if I feel brave ...or stupid enough to try and name everyone..... wonder that I am just nutty but will try

Alffe, Abbie, Addy, BILLIE Barbo,
Brokenfriend, Bluemajo ,Curious, Chemar
CoolAngel,DMAC,Doody,
Dejavu, Daduck , FeelingGoofy,
Gmasue, Jaded ,Koala
Lara , Manada, Meg,
Moi and Moss (Moi wonder that I think surgery is 31st), MISTIS
Nikki , Pono , Scrabble,
Tamiloo , Twinkletoes, WREN ,
Wonder who I have forgetten a few I am sure but I tryed to get as many as I could after a long day at work...

Oh I wonder that I am now head "house keeper" or "lead" person besides my boss more $ an hour but also more busy.

Wonder that I get my dd back on wendsday and wonder that she better have taken lots of pictures while in Hawaii so I can share ...cus dang it I am so jealous... wonder that I aksed her to bring me back a moo-moo, wonder if she will???

wondered enough and I am hungry but to tired to cook...
hummmm wonder if I can get dd Hazel to cook something???
Wonder if its a breakfast for dinner night tonight?

Wonder it is a fact that I wish and want to leave positive vibs lots of hugs and endless
PEACE to the room
BMW

edit to add wonder after I hit post ..why it said this was a duplicate post? wonder if I did a boo boo and if so ...Chemar might work magic ? t.y.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-20-2009), Alffe (07-21-2009), barbo (07-20-2009), DejaVu (07-21-2009), Doody (07-21-2009), GmaSue (07-20-2009), Koala77 (07-20-2009), pono (07-23-2009), tamiloo (07-21-2009)