View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 06:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Sue!

Hey Sue! I am so happy you are ABLE to get out of this HEAT! Where in Texas do you live?
You are going to have a FABULOUS time! Just try and take it ez with the whole packing thing. I know I am a hypocrite, b/c I still pack for my guys' when we go on trips - otherwise my hubby looks really, really rough, but I enjoy spoiling them rotten!

I live in San Antonio where it has been MISERABLE! Just setting FOOT outside is too much for me, so I only go outside when I have a dr's appt!

It is so funny that you mentioned the bee sting feeling. I have been having that recently as well. I know I have problems with my spine, but woke up the other morning to excruciating pain in my lower back..........Being a native Texan, I can compare it to a scorpion bite - no other way to describe it!

Looks like we are finally going to get some rain! YIPPEE! I'm going to buy some troughs for the little critters in my area - just the thought of ANYTHING being hot and thirsty (even snakes) makes me sad!

You have a GREAt time and try and take lots of pictures!

Love,
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by suev View Post
Sorry have not posted much - - getting ready for vacation (which was never this exhausting before lol). Going to Lake Goerge, in upstate NY - - where the water is very clear and very, very cold. Haven't been there in 25 years or so, but we have to go to east coast for hubby's HS reunion - - and decided to take a few extra days. I can't wait to get out of Texas heat (Erin & Simon I wish you could come!) - but mostly I can't wait to jump into freezing cold water!!

Saw neuro Friday...got some ?? answered. Yes, Mestinon will probably have to be boosted over time - - and no, don't worry. If Mestinon stops working there are other things we can do. (little did they know I have already learned all this from you folks).

There is one thing I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced. Every once is a while, I get these really sharp painful 'beestings' - - but from the inside. Like some nerve is really unhappy for a split second. This happened occasionally before Mestinon - - but more often now with it. Anybody have this happen to them? Anybody know what it is?

Will check in when I can (unless I grow gills and decide to stay!!). Take care everyone - - and stay rested and well.

Sue