View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 07:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Exclamation Foods /Gluten allergies - tollerances

Hi,

Can I suggest that your child gets tested for the following bug as I thought for the last 4 years I was yeast / gluten tollerant turns I did my own research int my painful condition and turned out I was spot I gave up yeast /wheat rye mile tea coffee everything except meat as in Chicken / Turkey and pork and chips still broke out in a skin condition IE usual athletes foot rash exzema psorisses usaul medical problems thought to be related to food.Turns out four years ago went to spain on Holiday caught a bug in my stomach which does not allow me to consume anyhting sugar / starchy products the bug is called Helicobacter Pylori - I have had every test done being allery tests to tollerance tests all came back with nickel /zinc wheat severe sugar/ severe yeast usual signs what the medical proffession dont tell you that this bug mimmics food tollerances and destriys the stomach lining but can make the body not digest foods through the normal processs , now this might not be the case hear but ask your Doctor to do a test just to rule out if the child is gluten tollerant I can provide the info if required
VRDAMEN-UK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote