15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome

Hope to see you around.

Jump in whenever you're ready.

(Broken Wings)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutch View Post
Hello--I am a new member and I am very excited to be able to chat with others that can understand many of my nuerological health issues, and I hope along the way I might be able to help someone else. The list of Nuero problems is quite long, so bare with me. ADD, Depression, writers cramp, heat-exersion migraines, ear pain & wooshing sounds, Meniers disease, had spinal stenosis--but I had a cervical laminectomy back in 90, facial palsy, Pectoral muscle atrophy, nerve thru colon does not work, hand tremors-mostly on my left, partial epilepsy, Cervical Dystonia, Vocal Cord Dysphonia, POSSIBLY Meiges syndrome,Restless legs syndrome, RSD and last but not least--a Posterior Fossa Arachnoid cyst about the size of a golf ball? For years the doctors have not felt that this was causing any of my symptoms??? Its hard for me to believe this because I just keep developing more and more problems. I have been going to John Hopkins in Baltimore for the past year and they are truly the most amazing medical institution that I have ever been to. They are trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together but as you can imagine it is a huge challenge to say the least! Of course, as alot of you know, this is extremly frustrating waiting for the puzzle to go together, but I try to hold on to the hope that they will figure something out and at least be able to improve some of my nuero issues?? Anyone who can relate and are dealing with any one of these issues, please respond---I would love to chat, but I guess I can't do that until I have made 6 posts?
Thanks -- hutch

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote