View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 08:54 PM
In Memorium

15 yr Member
In Memorium

15 yr Member
Default Nerves......

I know I try to use my legs and arms/hands as much as posssible - and even though those nerves are gone - the damage in those areas seems to be holding stable - hopefully because I am pushing myself as much as I can.... I dont know if its beause my body is learning to work without them or???

The autonomic nerupathy though is getting worse - that system seems to have a mind of its own - both my neuro and IVIG pharmacy admit that while IVIG seems to help peripheral symtoms - autonomic doesnt seem to respond..... maybe just much longer regeneration time?????????

Also, Ca Dana - I have seen some regeneration when I had my wisdom teeth removed - they did not want to take them out 'cause the roots were around the facial nerve on the bottom left and they told me that the right bottom side of my face would go numb for probably a year - they ended up getting infected - had to come up - and just as predicted bottom right side of face (chin, lips, cheek) went completely numb for about a year - did come back though......

Last edited by BEGLET; 01-01-2007 at 06:02 PM.
BEGLET is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote