View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

how totally awesome BMW!!!!!!! i know you work your hiney off.....
My week is so busy.... i have company coming from Kansas tomorrow. but they have to stay in a hotel tomrrow night as i have to work... we're having a Hawaiian party at work complete with Polynesian dancers!!!!! alot of mixed drinks too.... its so funny when the residents have had a couple of drinks. Some of them get really silly. Wednesday i hang with my friends from Kansas and they stay the night, i work thrusday for a person who is on vacation, THEN i work friday and friday night too... we're having this DJ come and do karaoke and since i'm the only one who can sing i have to go help sing. THEN the best of all Saturday is my 22 anniversary.... (no details)
Sunday we are going to a reunion of sorts.... alot of people i grew up with are going to be in town so we are all meeting at the church we use to go to then are going out to eat afterwards.....
{{{{HUGS}}}}} going out to all my friends.....and special prayers for the Mois.

FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-22-2009), Alffe (07-28-2009), barbo (07-21-2009), Burntmarshmallow (07-21-2009), DejaVu (07-21-2009), Doody (07-21-2009), Koala77 (07-20-2009)