View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 11:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi SunshineGirl and everyone,
I don't mind. I was on Ambien Cr. It stopped working and I didn't go to sleep till 5-6 am for weeks=Lack of sleep was really doing a number on me. I knew my Dr. was doing a drug study on Seroquel. This is a drug for bi-polar and or schezophrenia spelled wrong.
But my Dr. was doing the study on a reduced amont for a sleep aid. 200 people were in the study. He is about to write the report. So I don't feel comfortable revealing much more. I have been on low dose seroquel for 5 weeks now. And I'm getting restorative sleep-so side effects. I've reduced vicodin from 6 pills a day to 3 per day. My anti-anxiety med-Lorazepam went from 6mg. a day to 2 mg. I feel like I just got my life back. I going to the grocery store, errands, Took my daughter and son in law to lunch Sunday. Cleaning the house. My energy level is coming back. I'm happy again. I saw my Dr. today and he was so happy for me. He left it totally up to me how to reduce pain meds. and the Lorazepam. I thanked him for trusting me. He said I know you well enough that you wouldn't be on the street selling the stuff. We had such a good visit. It's been 5 years now. When I get our business in better shape, I'm going to start the HBOT treatments. He just finished both clinics and they have a. HBOT in both of them. He said the results are amazing on his patients. I don't mean to be secretative, if you want detailed information on the drug use, I'll call him about giving his same to your DR. But he did tell me today, he's ready to write the report, and then it will be public.
He explained getting the restorative sleep, lessens the rsd pain, other conditions pain level go down like, ms, fibromyalgia, I think he said autism. But I am very grateful I agreed to trying it. I was really lossing it, emotional, crying a lot.
I'm glad you got a younger Dr. Let me know if I can help in any way. Take care, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote