View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 04:37 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hey Di,
I too, think that a Dive weekend would make you feel a little better about your 20 year anniversary! Throw a party!

It's been so long since I've doved, and wifey took mine and my children's dive gear, well you see the picture.
I'm starting to work on my own HBOT station!
Yep!
I'm a retired plumber as you may or may not know, and I got a big ole' tank, like say for fuel oil right, (so this can be a two person HBOT),
and, I'm gonna solder that up, and get some nice new shiny galvanized garbage can lids for the tops. (Whar' ya sticks yer head out.)
I'm gonna add wheels, and a tippsy whippsy, so ya's can be standing or lyin' down....

And, I got an old acetylene tank(s), that I'll fill with some Oxygen, and pump that in.

Of course, I'll run out to K Smart and buy some donna Reed softies and pilloes.
all the frills, right!
Maybe a little cooler for in there too!
(I'm thinkin maybe one of those shoe shine devices, to shine yer toenails, too. Bring Quarters!)...

But, before use, I'm sending the whole KittenKaboodle out,,,,,, ta get Chromed! Yea!
Oh, I'm tearin' at my eyes now! This is goona be so Beeutiful!

Chrome this n that, and tubes and pumps and dials and guages!
Yea!

Oh, and Pillow SHAMS! (for the ladies)!

Yes.

I'm a tellin's ya'll here, cuz I trusts ya.
But, don't say nutin' bout it, cuz I have not filed the principal patents on it yet!

PS
I got my eye on an old (but good!O) Mr Frosty Truck, to drive it around in, and ta let folks try it!
I suppose the license plate on that there, will cover me!? In All necessary conventions?
Hah!
I figure by the end of ohhh.... 2013 she'll be purrin' like a kitten and ready to go...

Oh, the truck might burn a little oil, but, I'll run a pipe up to the top!, So's it don't upset with the breathin' ya know?

Wish me well now!

pete
(You call, I build).

ASB
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DianaA (07-21-2009), loretta (07-25-2009)