Thread: Hello, it's me
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 10:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

welcome

it is a good idea to take vitamins and supplements for better health. Moderation and commonsense should be your guide. don't believe ever claim and look for FDA approved, risks and benefits, side effects, other meds in combination with. May want to check with doctor, if he's approachable about alternative medicine in conjunction with traditional medicine for better health.

I've recently found a naturopathic lady who does this ionic foot bath to rid toxins. She also does this computerized program zapping of parasites and viruses. after these two modalities, you're instructed to take 1 TBSP of Epson Salts ( probaby in 1/2 cup of water. Drink dose. Have a large cut of water to chase the Salts dose. This is to rid your gastrointestional tract of the dead viruses and parasites she zapped, the best I understand it. This is a cleansing technique, cleans you out, if you get what I mean. If the first dose don't move you witin an hour, you're instructed to take a second dosing. I think everything should experience a double dose of Salts. I lost 5 pounds overnight. Nautropathic medicine is interesting. She also despense akaline water for better pH balance. I swear I pee better. Pepsi is not the best thing to drink for your kidneys. I love it. I have problems from drinking too much Pepsi but still love it. I'm human.

I hope you get healed soon.
(Broken Wings)

Hi Broken Wings,
I am blessed with a PCP who is very open to alternative solutions to health issues. I read a lot on line and run ideas by him in office visits. If it's a good idea, he's quick to agree, and if he has reservations, we discuss.

I don't know what I think about the Salts. The magnesium I take keeps me very regular, but I don't think that's what you're talking about. I think you're talking about using it to aid in digestive bacteria die-off. I think you have to be careful with this. There are good bacteria and bad bacteria in the gut; how do you know what you're killing? If you google bacteriality, you find a site that discusses at length all the ramifications of the bacteria in our bodies. Some good reading over there on using the Marshall Protocol for different health problems. Certainly something to consider.

LJP
(Broken Wings) (07-22-2009)