View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 01:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin Welcome Allen L!

Hello and WELCOME! Your work is beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I wish I was creative like you! I can't even finish painting a simple room - my hubby has banned me! LOL

AS for the sweating, I sweat like CRAZY - all the time! I live in Texas, so when it is 50 or below, people really bundle up, but I was walking around in a itty bitty lounge top - people looked @ me like I was CRAZY, but it felt AMAZING!

Granted, I am on pred, but I DID also experience terrible stomach (and I do mean TERRIBLE) problems! It was miserable. At the time, though, I was too weak to eat or drink and I know that added to it!

As for your ocular symptoms, they will go away when you are on the right meds! I remember driving home and not being able to see the road! It was so scary! Once I started on the pred, though, I was able to regain my 20/10 vision!

It will GET BETTER! It really will!

Please come back and let us all know how you are! MG can be lonely, but we all know what you are going through..........

This is the best bunch of people you will ever "meet"!

Hang in there!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen L View Post
IM basically new to woodworking, took it up a bit less than 3 years ago, stuck mainly with outdoor stuff, but I started to make some indoor furniture.
I wouldnt bet on my stuff Mary, but I truly enjoy it and Im hoping over time, my skills improve and my furniture design improve.
In the meantime, I torture my wife and children with anything I build.
Some early adirondack chairs, a buffet I built recently, a matching table and chairs I built around same time, my favorite outdoor set of table and chairs, very simple outdoor set, but its made out of Ipe wood, and I love the beauty of it, very difficult to work with, so design is simple, and a coffee table I just finished. Having MG doesnt help with the eyes, but Im not complaining.
Im going to embarrass myself with these pics.