View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 03:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Poll Bump and checking in...

Just wanted to bump this thread up!

And also checkin in at the same timeee.... Have been feeling quite lethargic these days, so havent had enough energy to read through all the posts. Sorry if I've been so quiet! Just know that I'm reading, though sometimes don't have the energy to reply.. Have been trying to do small tasks around the house, like packing some stuffs, clearing out boxes, folding clothes. Tho am exhausted just by folding the clothes, its still nice to be able to do some useful things around the house. Am having some problems balancing myself now, hope it starts getting better soon, before I fall all over the place. Had my first dental visit since my symptoms, quite an experience, had the dentist and the nurse trying to pry open my mouth cos I didn't have the energy to open it. Lol. Had to cut off part of my cheek as i was biting on it, and it started getting inflammed. Am now trying to master the art of eating on one side. Fatigue's really getting to me now, am waking up feeling like I never slept at all. Nevertheless, its still a beautiful day here, with nice cool weather.

So here's a small request, can everyone start checkin in? I would love to read through every thread to find out how everyone's doing, but sometimes I just can't gather enough energy to do that. So by checking in, we can find out how everyone's doing!

To all those who have just come to this forum, WELCOME! Am sorry didn't get a chance to welcome all of you, just feel free to ask any questions you may have!! There are so many angels around here!
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote