View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 12:35 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

There are two threads going so I will copy what I wrote today from the other thread: http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread93899-5.html

Mom went out last night with her friend James. He took her out to dinner and she said it wore her out. She seems like she is doing pretty good but admits she is weak. She still wants to go home because she said she can heal better there but she knows she can't until she sees the doctor next week.

She is definitely going to need a calender and big clock so she can remember what day and time it is. Shoot, I need that and have it on my fridge. LOL She said if she had these things it would help her keep up with the appointments she has. So, I am off to find a large calender and clock for her. If the doctor says she cannot live alone she will be coming up by me most likely. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. I have her brother living up here and my older brother who can help out if Jim gets sick or something.

Her neuro appointment is next Tuesday or Wednesday and I will update more then. Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes. I still cannot wrap my head around all that happened.
Chemar (07-22-2009), CoolAngel26 (07-29-2009), Darlene (07-23-2009), DejaVu (07-26-2009), ewizabeth (07-22-2009), tkrik (07-23-2009)