View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 12:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for responding, all...

I put this story here to show how reaching out to one person can really change their lives but I also wrote it because it mirrors what we do for each other every day. A kind word, a humorous picture or joke, and uplifting encouragement are shared between us and keep us going. Personally, you have made my life better and brighter.

Sue - I did get the results from my MRI's & I don't have MS - thank goodness! More than likely, I have a neurogenic bladder. Until I see my urologist next week, I don't know the whole picture on that. It has been nice and quiet today with no more wild winds!! One of these days, Sue, we need to meet up we are so close to each other! I hope your health issues are fixed SOON!

Judy - Hello! So nice to hear from you. Join us again very soon - okay?

Curious - Yes, I am glad I went to Utah for Christmas, even if I had to deal with snow! My hubby and I left for Nevada very early Wed. a.m. and missed that horrible winter storm by a few hours. 11" of snow was dropped behind us - YIKES!

Janster - I LOVE that movie and believe in its message. Wouldn't it be great if the world ran that way?? I love your little stick man thingy - great work.

BC - So sorry you were sick over Christmas - yuck! Hope you are on your way to recovery. :icon_wink:

Thanks again all. I am so blessed to have you in my life!

Nancy
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote