View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 05:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you for sharing...

I am new to NeuroTalk and it was nice to see a sub forum dedicated to animals.

They are gifts I believe and the fact that my life is about helping them is the only thing that keeps me from giving up on life. I have had depression for years and now have MS my best companion through it all has been my sweet cat who rests beside me and comes to me when I cry

When I am no longer able to work I don't know what I will do as animals are my world. I have the best job in the world!!

I suspect I may be spending as much time in this sub forum and in MS as I so loved hearing your stories.

I do not know how long I have to be a member or how many posts I need to have in order to PM but as I said I work with animals and have learned a thing or two so if you have any medical concerns feel free to contact me-it is no substitute for taking your pet into a veterinarian but I know how hard it can be to get a pet into be seen when you have a major illness and may be able to help. Just want to offer what I can is all.

Thank you all for sharing...it has helped me and made what was a bad day much much nicer.

B
Notaclue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (07-26-2009), Kitty (07-26-2009)