Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty SLC View Post
Bump...

I'm taking 3 pills, 100mg's each of CoQ10. Would I take all three with breakfast or maybe two for breakfast and one for lunch?

Also I'm taking 3 pills, 400mg's of Qcetyl L-Carnitine. Would I take all three with breakfast or maybe two for breakfast and one for lunch?

Any suggestions?
I am on vacation, but testing out the 3G card on my hubby's work computer. It only works on 2G and is very slow. So I thought I'd come on here briefly ...and not use up the battery too much. We are using the computer for weather.
He will be taking it home with him when he leaves me here, so he can work a bit more and earn more vacation.

For the carnitine...take that in 3 doses during the day. There is a limit on how much the intestine will absorb at a time.So if you take them all at once some will be wasted.

The CoQ-10 does not have that effect that I know of.
Is this the one with Bioperine added? If so for 3 caps you will get 15mg of Bioperine which I think is too much. Recommended max for it is 10mg/day.

Instead take just one of the CoQ-10 100mg with Bioperine and when you use them up, buy another brand that is gel enhanced instead, and then you can take 300mg at once.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote