Thread: Vitamin doseage
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 12:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I thought with most vitamins etc it is good to split the dose. I usually follow what is on the bottle but like for calcium etc.
Marty I am so sorry and I hear what you are saying but you deserve to be well. Your family I am sure understand that you did not choose to have health problems. I understand if finance wise you just can't but if there is any way I think you should think about it. Would it not be nice to have something you could change to make you well like gluten for ex. In the long run it would save money.
Hope as a person who has had anorexia for years on and off and had a little relapse but doing well in recovery again I know the battle to remain healthy through the depression etc. I guess for me everyday when I want to feel numb or cope with food things I remind myself that I don't want more health problems and that there are many things I can't control with health but many like eating I can. It is very hard though but reaching out,trying to find hobbies I can do,etc sometimes helps. I truly mean that I am here anytime just a pm or email away.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote