View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 04:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default RSD Blues

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSbe View Post
I have no idea why this happens and I am guessing it has something to do with the RSD and with stress. It always happens when I am under a lot of pressure, a lot of stress or when I am very nervous for some reason. I do know that I don't handle stress the way I used to. I was extremely pressure-resistant until RSD hit. I lived off of stress before!

Maybe it's due to the nervous system reacting the wrong way, maybe it's part of it?

I do know that I don't have heart problems. I went to a cardiologist many years ago for a full check-up and he didn't find anything except that my heart reacted as if I were very out of shape; but no wonder - I could barely move due to the RSD. One test couldn't be completed, I remember, because I had to ride a bike for it and that was no longer possible by then.
Hate to be bearer bad news but I have it too and now its my whole face started same way it's RSD and as u probably know u have to stay calm to keep pain levels down and the weather plays a real part in it too Hope I help u Shey
Shey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (11-14-2009)