Thread: neurofeedback
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 04:40 AM
mhr4

mhr4

Default neurofeedback

Hi All,

I recently had a QEEG done to measure the effectiveness of the PROSHI (a neurofeedback device) on my brain. We performed 6 minutes of baseline (pre PROSHI/without the PROSHI), 6 minutes with the PROSHI and 6 minutes post PROSHI in succession. The results were pretty amazing. The baseline reading showed that I had multiple coherence/phase relationship problems and high amplitudes of delta throughout my brain, which equates to having moderate brain damage. During PROSHI use, almost everything normalized, and some things even improved beyond normal. Post PROSHI, most everything held.

The person who conducted the QEEG, and is overseeing my therapy, is Dr. Victoria Ibric. She is a pioneer in the world of neurofeedback. I woud encourage anyone who is interested in improving to visit her website: www.nnrionline.com.

My apologies if this sounds like a commercial, I assure you that it isn't. My intentions for this post is to give encouragment to anyone who is considering doing neurofeedback. I am not able to post the results of my QEEG; however, if anyone is interested in viewing it, just let me know and I can email it to you.

Thanks.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (08-11-2009)