View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 01:19 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default NIH grant

sure i can move it, but why not make it visible for awhile; there is so much. wanting to do something scientific as a poster for the wpc, and wanting contact with the NIH., i clicked few times from my first link and ended up here:
take a look.
http://www.usagrantapplication.org/?tc=go

do you read this to mean we[patients] could apply for this grant? see first link.
ok backing up all links go to the same place so from there find research grants.

conductor 71, i understand that much of the information that you might have in mind will end up in the 23andMe database and Patients Like Me databases. i wanted to do that [collect info in a database] too and it can't hurt to keep a spreadsheet.

all data can potentially be used at the wpc for a poster.Peg and other grant writers - keep us moving ...feel the urgency but not panic or desperation. i Can panic over too much stimulation of just about anythingl we are all very ill and hoping more of the right spirit comes along like rose of his heart..she drfts thru supporting and with suggestions. i love that.

Bob i will have my spit video on u tube tonight, showing why i put it off. i'm going to show the real deal - will probably drop it - and that means curled hands and clumsiness. I will upload to You tube and please remove me from the egghead list.

paula

lots more coming from pdor.

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 07-24-2009 at 01:42 PM.
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote