View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 02:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up CRPSbe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSbe View Post
I have RSD for almost 14 years now. It's so nice to hear that there's more of us in the same boat, by "us" I mean people who have had RSD for a long time, people who are hanging on no matter what, despite their RSD.

It somehow feels wrong to congratulate you on having RSD for 20 years, so I'll just say, good for you for making it through 20 years of *this* - and boy do we all know what THIS means.

What I mostly hope for is that we can all hang on to hope, hang onto each other... be united as a group until there's a cure or at least some type of major progress or breakthrough in the meds. Up until now, even the Ketamine that was once so hopeful, is proving not to work for everybody... just like the rest of the "treatments".

Please hang on for many more years to come!
Thank you so much for saying that! "Hang on to Hope". "Unite".
There were many times in the beginning that I thought I wouldn't survive. Also, a few times through the years as well. I use to lay in bed at night and pray that this demon would go away. Then there were nights so bad I just prayed "please let me survive through the night". Something I'm sure that many have felt as well.
14 years...20 years...It doesn't matter. What matters is that we are still here! We are all survivors. Together we ARE stronger. Chronic pain can rob you of life at times,...but then we have our days don't we? Making the most of these days is what counts! When we do have control. I'm so thankful to be in your company and the company of the others here. I think we are a pretty amazing group of people, that have a strong will to live and survive under some incredible challenges. I am so glad I am not alone on this one! It goes without saying , I wouldn't wish this on any one", but without the support and information I have gotten from posts, pm's and phone calls I don't know that I'd still be here.
My bests to you and blessings to all!
Di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (07-25-2009), loretta (07-25-2009)