View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 04:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks everyone. To answer a few of the questions. I didn't hurt myself. I am a construction worker. I was at work on a very easy job It just started hurting. It got worse and worse over the 2 eight hour days till I felt like I couldn't take another step. I called the dr office and they called my dr. He asked the other dr. to please stay and check my leg out. It was swollen and they said it left like fluid in it. They took the xray just to make sure it wasn't a stress fracture from walking. I do use this leg more over my bad right one. They decided to give me prednizone to see if that would bring down the inflammation. I take vicodine for pain. Cymbalta for stress and pain. Soma for muscles. Tranzene for bedtime. Plavix to thin my blood to get it into my right foot. (crush injury) I wear the ace bandage to support my leg, Because it feels like there is no strength left in it. I wear the boot at home because it hurts so bad every time I bend my foot to walk. It's weird my foot bends and the pain is in my leg? No ice. But dr. did give me walk healthy Arinica soothing gel (with Arnica extract?) to reduce swelling and ease soreness. But really, I did not strain my foot or leg at all.
stllaborette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote