View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 07:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello,

I'm sorry you are having such additional pain and swelling. The tears are OK just don't spend a lot of time and energy on them. RSD it very emotional from the pain and the fear it causes. I agree with Loretta you need a good pain management physcologist. When mine started to spread I thought I was going to lose it I had a serious meal down. I see my physcologist every weeks and we email back and forth if I need him.

I agree with the other on the ace bandage it may be causing additional pain. I has ankle surgery back in June an I could't tolerate anything they want it wrapped in. I did have a walking boot I used when I went out of the house. As soon as I got home it had to come off. RSD limbs need to be mobile when they aren't there is more pain (at least for me).

Take care of yourself. Be strong you have dealth with RSD up until now and if this is a spread you will learn to cope and manage. God doesn't give us more than we can handle. Things may be overwhelming at times. That's when he wants us to lean on him and trust in him. God is amazing and answers prayer.

Take care,
Sherrie
SBOWLING is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
stllaborette (07-26-2009)