View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 08:16 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Just can't do this anymore!

Hey everyone,
It's been a while. I just need to let things out and I hope you don't mind. I am suffering from diverticulitis and then am depressed at the same time. I can't stand it anymore, I want OUT! I just can't keep living like this. I am very scared the docs are going to say it's all in my head. I just wonder if that makes them feel better when they can't find the answer?
My depression is getting worse each day that goes by. I just can't do this anymore, my head is saying I want out. I just don't know why I am even supposed to be here in the first place. I believe God has put me here to suffer. I have achieved that goal, I don't want any part of it anymore. I can't go on like this, it's way too HARD!
Maybe am being selfish, and maybe that's what I am. I am many other bad things too but don't want to push myself over the edge right now. I just feel like there is always something wrong with me, it's one thing or another, or then now it's both. Am sick of being sick.
Thanks for listening.
Jen
Jen29 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (07-25-2009), barbo (07-25-2009), Brokenfriend (07-28-2009), DejaVu (07-27-2009), tamiloo (07-25-2009), ~scrabble (07-28-2009)