Thread: Cant get help
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 03:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Wow....ouch

In the meantime Karen, look up on the internet some easy back excercises to do and see if they help. Sometimes a pinched nerve will get some relief with stretching out the lower back muscles and or butt muscles. I've had the back pain you are talking about and it was awful but the stretches really helped. I had to keep persuing answers to the back issue and now (after a year) I am getting better. I wear a tight band (like you can buy to make you look skinnier) and it helps give my back the right amount of help.

Many times back pain can be caused from hip problems and/or walking issues. I found to my surprise that my hips were crooked and everyday now I do the moves to ensure they are straight.

Keep hanging in there and don't give up. Tell your doc....I NEED HELP! Otherwise I have found some will just send you home with Tylenol. However; the numbness etc must be addressed asap. Sometimes these things all of a sudden go away before we can see the doc. Write down everything that has happened to you and make sure your docs understand how uncomfortable you are. Whatever is wrong could be many things.....the nervous system is complex and affects EVERYTHING and many things can affect it!
Big hug to you and keep us informed as to how it is going.

If you obsess about things that may happen and they don't come true...then you've wasted your time. If it does come true....then you've lived it twice.
karilann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (07-26-2009)