View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Types of Fibro Pain

Thanks for sharing your experience, and I'm sorry for what you are going through. Out of the various pain experiences you describe, the burning pain and the deep pain in the limbs sound like I feel sometimes. The deep pain in the limbs is hard to tell if it is muscle or bone, but it feels incredibly deep. My periods are unbearable.

Do you find that taking Lyrica you can live somewhat of a normal life? I'm worried about my work situation. I'm 47 out of work and would make a terrible employee at this point because of my fatigue, pain, and inability to concentrate.

I was also wondering if the hip pain has ever caused anyone the inability to lift a leg (as in climbing stairs or marching). My GP sent me for a MRI of the lower spine because of this condition, but it was normal. It will come out of nowhere. I can't lift my leg to get out of a car without me pulling it with my arms. It's very painful. Then as mysteriously as it came, it disappears slowly. It's the one symptom that scares me the most, and I can't find anything related to it searching on the internet.
sunnydee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Megan (08-06-2009)