View Single Post
Old 07-25-2009, 08:59 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Twenty years. Ouch.
I suppose that I've had rsd/tos/tmj(a joke nowadays), for hmm, 26 years. Not to upstage you Diana, but, it just goes to show, that life can and does, get worse.
OR, If you're Smart, Can and Does, Get Better!

See, I'm a guy (get it?) and thought I could "save the world". And, I did a fairly good job, of making all those around me feel great.
Then, in 98, accident #2. Head injury, and discs in neck and lower back, along with major sleep issues.
Then this mess of a divorce.,,,,, blah blah. (Can't Save anyone, if you're ill!)

The point is, the more we "survive", the more we live with this "Monster".

Diana, I'm so happy you got "out of your shell", got to dive, and rediscover life!
That's invaluable!

We All get disorientated in our little live's journeys. And, need to get out, reset our compass, and find our way back home!

For those of us who deal with a dilemma like this, and the pain, it's even more important!
(Can you imagine, those who just go through life, without giving it another thought? I can't. I've got to "Shake things up" a bit occasionally.)

So, Diana, I thank you, many times over!
For reminding us all, how "Young" we are!
And, how Old we can "let ourselves be". If we're not careful!

Mostly, for all the friendship, and love, that I've found here, on this site, and the Powerful PM's that I get in my secret mailbox!!!

You folks here, are All the Best!

Love to All!

Pete
ASB
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bobber (07-26-2009), DianaA (07-26-2009)