View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 04:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozie View Post
Hi all, catching my breath after the Christmas rush. I had such a wonderful holiday this year. My extended family had fallen apart after mom passed away and we had not celebrated together in 2 years. So this summer I swallowed my pride and apologized for all the trouble that we had. All it took was one of us to start it and we all came back together. We were all together for X-mas eve and it was so nice to have my sisters back. So I am very blessed to have such a warm understanding family.

I am also still going through yet another health crisis. I went to my gyno and she has found out that I am still anemic and there is something going on with my thyroid. I had a biopsy done on Wed and will have a ultrasound done next week. I have been bleeding for over a month now (sorry for being so graphic) and we are trying to pin it down as to why. I have been so tired and short of breath and thought I just needed to lose more weight and exercise but since I was so tired exercise was the last thing on my mind. Hopefully this will all get straightened out soon.

Nancy, what a wonderful story to read. See what a difference one person can have on another. I always perceived you as being kind and considerate and now it is confirmed. How is your health doing now? I can't remember if you posted the results of your MRI's. What about this wind yesterday. I lost a fence and the fabric cover on my gazebo. I think I may have lost a palm tree but I will wait and see on that one. I saw the temps and wind speed where you are and was wondering if you were home yet.

Well I have written another long post so I better stop now. I will catch up some more later...Sue
Hi Snoozie,
We have been chatting alot about forgiveness on this site lately. I hope that you taking the first step has made you feel better. It isn't always easy but it can feel great.
I hope that your docs find out what is going on with you. I don't know your age but I had a total hyster at 39 due to some of the things you have mentioned.
They have a procedure now called an ablation. If you are too young for a hyster this procedure is like a high-tech D&C. I know that it is a minimally invasive surgery and have also heard that it gets great results.
Thyroid problems are so common these days, don't know why. Half the people in my city are either hyper/hypothyroid.
Prayers to you for a positive test results.
Judy
heyjude5050 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote