View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 06:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy Re: Symptoms

Thanks again everyone. I can't believe the support here.. My main concern too was that the arm weakness fatigue began in Nov, and then the major flare. And I do notice my neck hurting when I sit and type. I have had fibromyalgia and CFS for years and these were very new sudden symptoms. I have a physical on 9th with primary and will try to find a Doctor for her to refer me too. Or she may know. I live in Maryland if anyone has any clue. And what specialty would a TOS dr. be in? THe pain in my left arm is better....but I still have the vertigo. I will also try to figure out what he wants the therapy for if I don't have TOS. Said something like let them taylor it to your need.I think I am going to switch Neuros too, he is just too abrupt , he seems to mean well, but after years and years of trying to get help for my other issues and having found several good drs, I can just "tell" he isn't the right one for me. I will also get my notes and report from Mri place. I had a C spine MRI and then Mra with contrast. I really don't know if I want those needles stuck in my arms....I mean that just started! Seems odd. Bad cold going around here, I think I may rest my eyes. Can you just walk in the Doctors and ask for your notes? I think he sends mine to my PCP so I will just ask her.

Thanks so much again everyone!
lailavia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote