View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 07:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
Did anyone get numbness in your feet about 8 months into being diagnosed with rsd??
My numbness in my feet is the worst when it is cold. I also get it in my hands. My feet were also very painful at times when it was cold. I walk a lot and I don't know whether that helped or made it worse... At night I always sleep with socks and gloves because my hands and feet get freezing cold.

They feel better now that its summer, but the numbness still comes and goes at times.

I can't say for sure what the timing was with the numbness vs. my diagnosis, I know it was after I was diagnosed, though. I just don't know how long after.

So sorry about your other issues, can you have your PCP run some blood work for you to check your kidney function since you have to wait so long for a nephlologist(sp?)? And how about a muscle relaxer or something similar for your back? That sounds awful.

Everytime something goes wrong with me I worry its the RSD spreading, so I can totally relate to your concern about your back and the spreading. Keep an open mind and make sure that you get tests run to rule other stuff out before you accept the RSD diagnosis. You don't want to miss something else that might be happening to your body that you might be able to fix.

Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote