View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hmmmm, well I think the best thing I did was spend a LOT of time, as much as I could, with my little granddoody. He'll be 17 months on Jan. 2. I want him to know grandma and love me. We are bonding quite nicely and I love him so much!

I also am trying a new thing I read about and it's pretty nice. Unless you're like me and obsessive and have ADD and your mind races at night. Anyway, as I'm falling to sleep, I think of 3 good things that happened that day and concentrate on those. Even if it's the same thing over and over again each night, I think of 3. Usually, granddoody is in those 3, but hey, he's a good thing in my life every day. Who could not count this little tank disguised as a boy as a blessing and good thing each day????

Probably the thing I'm most impressed with this past year is that I really buckled down to tackle the bad debt and credit I've managed to put on myself my whole life. 57 and I want to retire so bad but can't afford to. I've promised myself as soon as I am more financially stable (all bad debts paid off, etc.) I will look seriously at retirement. This next year I'll continue to do so.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote