View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 02:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Post Board-ruled is a great idea!

It's true that there was no lack of funds the last time the issue came to the attention of the membership. Yes, the D___ C____s have oodles of money, and I don't want to start a debate on how or why they have so much nor try to describe to the innocent what is the extent of their powers. So, although DC do do some good with me-too drugs that don't take too much work, aren't necessarily safe, and produce huge short-term revenue, their neglect of other sectors of the market would put me outside the group of those willing to support them with their personal anguish and dreams.

Back to Braintalk. I totally agree that this is a system that has grown well beyond playing with avatars, and JL might not have realized what he was pledging when he made all those heartfelt promises. He will have to trust some staff as we have trusted him all these years. "I was travelling" can't mean that there were no telephones, fax machines, radios, or computers, or that the man was bound and gagged. Busy is something I have seen and been, and something no one should be who has not been able to trasfer his position of trust to others. I'm sorry John, you have done beautifully with your dreams, but, you see, they came to life, and they hurt and bleed and cry without their own kind. We'll still love you if you're not all-powerful any more [and by all-powerful I mean you can't do it all]. Not even God gets notice for that any more,[i.e., certain theological circles are tending toward an omnipresent but not omnipotent God, but that's another subject, LOL], LOL.

Jaye

Last edited by Jaye; 08-26-2006 at 02:06 PM. Reason: to clarify (in orange)
Jaye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote