View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 11:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default CRPSbe...loretta...Aintsobad

CRPSbe...I hate that RSD/CRPS seems to be a "Dirty Little Word"! It is getting better, but you are right....even in the US there is still so much questioning and resistance even to its existance. I know that there is something terribly wrong going on with my body..they can call it what ever they like..I just want it to go away! I think we have to shout it from the rooftops! I am sorry though, that you have to deal with this dirty little secret, but at least we all have each other!

Loretta... I am so sorry to be so long at getting back with you ! I am really pleased to hear you are doing so much better. The economy has caught up with our businesses as well. But, we have the survivor instinct and will prevail.
I need to share some HBOT information with you so, maybe we can talk soon.
It has been too long. Happy you are doing better...pace yourself!

AintsoBad...So do I hear no more dragon slaying for you???? Pete, sometimes, you know, before the feet hit the floor there is so much pain, that you know what that first touch of the ground is going to be like. It takes courage just to put your feet over the edge of the bed, after that it is one painful step after the other...but somehow I manage to move. Somedays more than others. I am really thankful I was able to pull off the dive trip!

I am also thankful for the friendships I have made here! Blessings to you all! Di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote