Thread: Anasthesia
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Hi Mary!

Don't you just HATE it when someone else's stupidity screws with your whole day?

Had a similar experience earlier today with my GP! Going to call back and actually speak to someone who knows something!

Try and relax and get ready for your "big" day! You are gonna do GREAT!

Big hugs!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryec View Post
Hospital called for Anasthesia work up , they always gives me such a hard time. They always get stressed out & ask me questions, I could never give them answers to. After all there is a huge drug list to avoid, I am very bad with antibiotics, the doctor gave me two I can try ,Cipro, & Levaquin, that MGers seem to tolerate better, but I haven't tried them yet, so this will be an experiment. Then she wanted to know if I had any other muscle disease, I told her I do,neuropathy & myopathy, that is why I am having the biopsies, & don't know yet what it is yet. So she had a hard time filling out her form, & got pissy, she said she put MG in blue & red big letters on my form.
I'm just having a local ! Also I have had surgeries with absolutely no problems, 3 times in the past, including my thymectomy at there hospital.
Talk about stressing me out, I am scheduled for 6 am tomorrow.
Thank you for letting me dump my frustrations, I am much better now ! lol.... Mary