View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:29 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

hi Jessica. What A great friend and daughter you are to come here seeking help for your mom. Bless you.
I am sorry for your moms pain and all that she you and your family are going threw.
I know there are many ,medications that help...sometimes it is a combo of meds that help control this. You named the 3 most common ones but there is plenty others so do not give up hope!
You should get the book "striking back" you can get the info on how to order it from the t.n.a. site ...in the stickies at the top of this forum..there is TONS of good info in the stickies too.It would be good if your mom got on, joined here and could connect with others who are dealing with this too.
A site I go to just for T.N. has a list of neuros and doc for t.n. it has many states on the list I will see if I can find one for your area and I will pass the info to you.
Know you ,Your mom and family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your mom finds her way here. it is a great place for support info and meeting kind caring people.
low pain and sunshine to everyone on your end.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote