View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 08:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjpwranglergirl View Post
I agree with Jo and Donna- be careful with the PT. My PCP sent me for PT (before I had been diagnosed with TOS and other problems) and it made me MUCH WORSE! The therapist was probably very good and didn't know what all was wrong with me but I still couldn't continue with the full amount of visits that I'd been referred for. He nearly KILLED me- I would come home from there in so much pain I'd have to take Vicodin and soak in a hot bath. Before you agree to PT, I'd want to make sure that the therapist knew what all they were dealing with as far as your symptoms go.
Hi Lailavia, and everyone else, Lailavia, your story is MY story to all but the I have C5/C6, C7,C8 disk problems but man I have been thru almost everything everyone has talked about !! I am attempting Therapy for the third time, and I am so glad that you posted this warning because this just happended to me not to long ago that I got "hurt" from someone not knowing enough about TOS Now it seems that the therapist I have now is better knowledged .

I am sooo thankful for this site , it has taught me ALOT .. It helped me find Doctor's, and helped me Diagnose myself and helped me thru applying for SSI.. (which just got denied for the third time...still fighting tho...) This site and the people are a God send , so make sure you stay with this forum...Good Luck too..
Dolfinz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote